Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day



Yesterday was Valentines Day and we had a great time. The celebration began when I got to work Friday and found a dozen roses in my office. I was surprised. They are beautiful - as my husband said - "I get it right once in awhile." Actually, he gets it right quite often. Saturday we had Belgium Waffles for breakfast with Bill's new waffle maker. Kyler decided to buy conversation hearts for everyone and what a surprise when he opened them up and couldn't read them - it helps if you buy the English version. We had a pretty good laugh about that.
Robyn's kids sent us cards that were great. "I a door you" - check them out!





And then we have some pics just for fun. Joshua is a happy little boy. And a pic of the park a few blocks from my office where I spend occasional lunch breaks. We have had pretty warm weather and the ice is starting to melt on the little lake.

2 comments:

Lopez Life said...

Aren't flowers nice!!! The cards from Robyns kids are so cute!!!

Robyn said...

The Buffalo crossing is new Glen googled Buffalo to find it because I told him I need a Buffalo picture. We found that one and thought it was great.