Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Hate Playdough



My kids all know I hate playdough. I seldom let them play with it when they were little. My mother thought it was great fun to give it to her grandkids. I, however, have never given it to my grandkids - especially the ones that live at my house. There is nothing worse than playdough stuck in the carpet or dry playdough on the table. So when Kyllen got playdough for Christmas from his aunt (thank you Robyn!) I was anything but thrilled. His dad finally let him play with it one day. He was sitting at the table making all kinds of stuff and we left him alone to play. About five minutes later he walked into the living room with a big grin on his face. He apparently got tired of playing with it and decided it would be more fun to wear. Anyway, it was so funny I had to get a pic!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Mom, you don't have carpet any more. If you notice my own kids don't have any playdough.