Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One more week...


The other day I had my three sons over for dinner. I made them sit for a picture and they were not very happy with me. We had a great time though. Last Wednesday I babysat so Sara (Chris's wife) could go skiing with her sister. We had kids in and out all day. I had Kyllen for a few hours while Shannon went to a doctor appointment. Then Kari had to work so I had Josh also. The day went great until I went to school to pick up Madelyn. I had two screaming babies in the back seat and Madelyn did not see me so she went back inside the school. About a half hour later we finally met up. Sara, however, did not have such a good day. She broke her leg by lunch time and didn't get home from the hospital until late that night. Then she had surgery a few days later. Her mom just came in today to stay for a few weeks and help her out. It is good timing because I am going to see Robyn and her family in a few days.

No comments: